If you want to trade currencies, you will need a Forex broker. There are so many brokers available online today and it can be very difficult to choose one as a result.
Below, you will find a short list of the top three Forex brokers in the business (Easy-Forex, eToro and Plus500); all of these brokers are highly recommended, trusted, credible and legitimate. They are also all regulated for your safety.
You can compare the Forex brokers yourself and decide which one is best for you, before signing up for a free account. If you are uncertain about one or more of the brokers below, simply read the reviews, as they will be able to give you more of an idea of what each of the brokers are about.
- – Mobile, web-based, desktop and MT4 trading platforms are all available
- – Free first deposit bonus of 10% provided
- – $25 minimum deposit offered
- – Fixed spreads provided
- – 200:1 leverage available
- – Free $100,000 demo accounts available
- – 24/7 support available
- – MoneyBookers, credit cards and bank transfers are all accepted.
- – eToro OpenBook with the CopyTrader feature (allowing you to copy other traders) available
- – $50 minimum deposit offered
- – Fixed spreads as low as 2 pips provided
- – 400:1 leverage available
- – User-friendly trading platforms provided
- – Free demo accounts and training available
- – MoneyBookers, credit cards and PayPal are all accepted.
- – Powerful trading platform (allowing you to trade Forex as well as stocks, CFDs, indices, oil and more) provided
- – Free first deposit bonus (of up to 30%) provided
- – $100 minimum deposit offered
- – Fixed spreads provided
- – 50:1 leverage available
- – Live streaming quotes in real-time provided
- – Free and unlimited demo accounts available
- – Free $20 gift (with no deposit required) available
- – MoneyBookers and credit cards are both accepted.
Different Forex brokers will suit different traders. When choosing a broker, you need to try and find the best one for you. For example, if you are just getting started and don’t want to commit much money to your Forex trading to begin with, you might want to open an account with Easy-Forex in order to take advantage of their low $25 minimum deposit.
Before you choose one of the Forex brokers above and sign up for a free account, consider the key features of each broker given above, so that you can make a confident decision. Remember, there are reviews of the brokers given above too and these can prove to be useful, especially when you are uncertain.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all regarding any of the Forex brokers above. We will aim to respond to all of your questions as soon as possible.